A serious goal of mine has been to quit my morning bagel tradition and replace it with something healthier that was still delicious, satisfying, and filling. I’m one of those people that, if I love something, I can eat it for days on end and one of those things is my morning smoothie. It takes seconds to blend, I always have the ingredients on hand, it’s filling and it gives me the energy I need to get through my day, or at least my morning.
While this recipe doesn’t contain anything groundbreaking, the ingredients are all readily available and you can easily make it dairy-free or vegan to suit your lifestyle. Keep reading to find out how to make it!
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries, mangos, peaches or a blend
- 1/4 cup of filtered water
- 3 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1 heaping tbsp of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder
- Simply add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!